April 5, 2011

Help Dropped Strike Three Support Autism Speaks!

My wife, who's been volunteering for Autism Speaks, has teamed up with a group of friends to take part in the "Walk Now for Autism" walk on April 21st in Mount Laurel. Her group, the "Walking Dragons" is rolling about 15 people strong and seeking a goal of $1,000 in donations. I promise, I won't make a habit of asking for money, but if anyone out there is willing to chip in a few dimes toward the cause, it would be greatly appreciated!


Better yet, if you'd like to get yourself a quality pizza pie, AND support a good cause, the Walking Dragons have set up a "Dine to Donate" night at the Pat's Pizza in National Park this Thursday night from 5-8pm. Personally, I think they have the best wings and Pizza in the area so you know I'll be there. Plus the girls have been working their butts off with posters and fliers (I know, they've been all over my living room for the past two weeks)! Grab yourself a pizza and turn in the receipt to contribute 20% of your purchase towards the team's goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment