June 10, 2011

Pat, Where Do You Get All Those Awesome T-Shirts? Volume 2!

By popular demand, and the fact that the mention of "T-shirts" gets me more site traffic than pistachio girl, I've decided to compile a second round of Phillies related shirts for your amusement... and also because I'm tired of seeing you guys in your "ill" t-shirts and jerseys with your own name on the back.

Creators of the simple, but now famous, Cholly faced shirt as seen during the 7th inning of last Sunday's game, Philavania offers a different variety of shirts than most other companies out there. They're a 4 for 4 type of place, so the baseball selection is a bit limited, but there are some good ones you should get your hands on.



Bark Tees is one that's relatively new to me, but won't be for long. They do a lot of toying with the Phillies font, and offer a ton of unique designs. Apparently you can manipulate a Phillies "P" into just about any inanimate object you want! Have a dad? Well then I think the perfect Father's Day gift is pictured below! If you don't have a dad, buy one for me.


It was a gross miscarriage of justice for me to leave these next guys off the first list. Not only do they have a well laid out and visually appealing blog which I frequent, but the guys at I Don't Give A Schmidt also offer a series of shirt designs of their own. The "Pepsi-esque" Roy shirt is my favorite, though I could get on board with just about everything they offer.


Normally, I'd say that Joe Blanton has a face (and arm) that only a mother could love, but apparently Chick's Dig The Long Ball love them some Heavy B as well! Perhaps it's just their sentimental/maternal instincts as they also offer shirts for the Tuffy Gosewisch, Ben Francisco, and Wilson Valdez fans out there. All three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment