February 9, 2011

Drunken Wisdom

Coming soon to a blog near you, Drunken Wisdom. You may have thought that you stumbled upon a baseball only blog. Yea, that was when my cousin was working alone. He may have his gripes and opinions with the MLB, well, I am here to cover the rest of the universe. I plan on bringing you an extremely opinionated article every few days from the world of music, movies (mainly horror), and anything else that crosses through my mind. If you don't agree with it, tough shite. I'm the author, not you. However, I always love debates so spew your comments right at me in the comments section below.

3 comments:

  1. I think the first article should be about America's hub of excitement...Utica NY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could actually be a great Drunken Wisdom article Greg. First post should come after a couple of beers Friday night.

    ReplyDelete