February 16, 2011

Pujols for Howard? Part II

While I was at work today, I got a handful of text messages and emails regarding the concept of an Albert Pujols for Ryan Howard trade. So I decided to reach out to Dropped Strike Three's St. Louis corespondent, Tim. Here is what he had to say...

Me: Pujols for Howard... Straight up.Would you?

Tim: Who is this?

Me: Who do you know from Philadelphia that would ask you that question?

Tim: True.

Tim: Umm well Pujols is a bastard and money hungry. I'm kinda done with him. ha

Tim: I've always wanted Howard on the Cards too.

Me: I'm quoting you as my St. Louis expert on my blog.

Tim: I hate you.

Me: Throw in Garcia and we'll give you Blanton and it's a deal.

Tim: (Silence)

There you have it loyal readers! All of St. Louis is ready to ship Albert Pujols to Philadelphia!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment