August 18, 2011

Pat, Where Do You Get Those Awesome T-Shirts? Part 3: Revenge of the Shirt!

Okay, we're really scraping the bottom of the barrel here. Not to say that these shirts aren't equally as awesome as the previous ones (which some of them certainly are), but that I just haven't been coming across new websites at the same blazing pace I had before. Maybe if you guys start sending me some free swag, I wouldn't have to spend the gross domestic product of a small African nation on T-shirts every year!

What you will not find in this installment is anything Hunter Pence related. I love the guy as much as the rest of you, but if you want a "Good Game, Let's go Eat" shirt, you can Google about 450 different options in .2 seconds. (Here) (Here) (Here)

These first guys focus on Philly more than the Phillies, but that's okay because their styles still work. I don't know how I stumbled upon Aphillyated Apparel, but I feel like my wife would really like the styles that incorporate all of the different city boroughs. They have some cute stuff for the ladies and some unique stuff for the fellas.


Veterans Shirtium has a little bit of everything from the Philly sports scene. Most of their stuff is simple, yet clever. Anyone who can combine Carlos Ruiz and some classic Wu Tang gets a thumbs up in my book! Their Flyers, Eagles and Sixers gear is equally as nice.

I'm a big fantasy baseball geek (though not a very successful one so far this year) so I went out searching for some fantasy related apparel. Big Awesome Company has a handful of Fantasy Sports related T's that fit the bill. Plus, I appreciate a place that offers the extra soft, pre-shrunk cotton so the shirts don't feel like cardboard after the third wash.

I have no idea where I found this last company from, but I bookmarked it like 2 months ago. Fan Sports has a simple name and simple designs, but they cater to fantasy players so I'm a fan. Plus, standing at 5'5 I have a little Sparky Anklebiter in me...

Now that I've completely pumped the well dry on places to find t-shirts, I'm hoping that you, the reader(s?) can help me come up with some ideas for Volume 4. Let me know what you got!

No comments:

Post a Comment