March 3, 2011

(Late) Lunch Time Link Dump

Installment #3... I've been traveling a lot for work (who the hell builds an Air Force Base where it goes down to -20 degrees on a regular basis?), and dealing with some family issues, but I'll be back to posting on a daily basis once things settle down!

  • Looks like the NBA and the NFL aren't the only ones in a labor dispute. The MLBPA and management have started talks regarding the collective bargaining agreement that ends in December. Let's hope things go smoothly because A) I'm sick of hearing about labor negotiations and B) The strike in 1994 really killed the value of all my baseball cards!
  • While Charlie Sheen is costing CBS money, his catch phrases are making their way onto t-shirts everywhere. The guy is pretty much out of his mind... if anyone has Tiger Blood it's Roy Halladay!
  •  I assume just about everyone out there got one of these emails today. I wonder if anyone actually won tickets this go around. It seems like they were really sticking it to the common-man this year with how many tickets they gave out as part of six-packs and season packages.
  •  I did a little man-room redecorating last weekend in preparation for the new season. Actually I just had to hang up/display some of the christmas gifts that were still laying around the house. Click through for more pictures. 
  • Since I'm so generous, I'll share my favorite Fantasy Baseball news website: CBSSports.com. They really have the most to date/accurate news on players and there's a lot of fellow fantasy owner feedback. 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of this, although I don't think anyone cares about your "man-room".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you underestimate the power of my man room... it once won me a $100 gift card to fathead.com that I still haven't used!

    ReplyDelete